We partner with clients, pinpointing their most distinctive attributes and specific marketplace, and communicate their compelling points of difference in ways that resonate and drive demand.
- With a decade of in-house luxury hospitality marketing experience, our mission is to help hotel and spa public relations clients consistently share their stories about the power of travel and wellness.
- Whether clients are seeking to engage with potential new guests or highly respected reporters, we help hoteliers and spa owners turn online conversations into offline conversions.
- Sally oversaw the launch of San Francisco’s first world-class spa, The Nob Hill Spa at The Huntington Hotel, securing ongoing coverage with the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Sunset, and Instyle. SRH PR has developed strong, long-standing relationships with hundreds of top tier travel, wellness, and lifestyle media and bloggers.
- Whether it is a new product launch, a hotel opening, or an established brand in need of a makeover, SRH PR is a tireless trendsetter able to leverage that intrinsic special something which makes a business memorable, and meet the needs of the media, search engines, and guests for something-of-the-moment.
- Hospitality public relations clients come to us because in an industry where turning rooms is priority number one, they often do not have time to adapt to the daily demands of an ever-changing array of digital communications tools. We empower clients to focus on their staff and guests, while quickly capturing the essence of their brand and consistently communicating what makes them unique in fresh, fun ways that drive demand.
- We offer integrated traditional and digital hospitality and wellness public relations services from A to Z, including branding, strategy, message development, targeted media and influencer relations, enhanced news releases for SEO, online press kits, media rooms, collateral creation, and media training.
- Click on the following links: Travel+Leisure and Sunset to see media coverage highlights from the Green Spa Network’s media launch.
“Sally is an amazing PR professional – who knows the hospitality industryinside and out – anything resorts, hotels, spas, or wellness-related– she offers creative, actionable ideas. Personable and professional, she goes the extra mile to deliver results.
– Jon Makhmaltchi, Founder, JMAK Hospitality